Four residents of Sampang died after inhaling gas from generators

Share
By Webmaster November, 18 2017 Important Issue
Four residents of Sampang died after inhaling gas from generators

Four residents from Tobedes Villages, East Ketapang, Ketapang Subdistrict, Sampang District, Madura, East Java, died while draining the well on Friday (17/11). Allegedly the victims died from inhaling the gas from the genset drainage machine. The incident happened at 8.00 am when they were draining the well.

The incident started when the victims were cleaning the wells of building. They cleaned the well by plugging the diesel type water pump into the 20-meter deep well.

After the water began to run thin, one of victim intend to enter to the well to turn off the engine, but immediately the victim immediately fell limp. Seeing his son fall to the well, his parents, get into the well intend to help, but at that moment he is also unconscious. After that, their friend also both help victims who have fallen into the well. But both suffered the same fate.

Subsequently, the victims were immediately evacuated by the officers.

 

 

INFO BENCANA/KRISIS KESEHATAN
Pilih Provinsi



DATA KESIAPSIAGAAN


DATA JUMLAH BENCANA TAHUN INI

SOSIAL MEDIA + APPS
Link Terkait