Jumat, 10 Maret 2017
Dozens of elementary school students (SD) Negeri 8 Kartiasa, in Sambas district, West Kalimantan must be rushed to the hospital. The students had symptoms of poisoning. The poisoning occurs after students consume ice cream gifted from strangers who come to school on Wednesday March, 3 2017 around 09.00 pm.
Not long after consuming the ice cream, many students feel pain, such as poisoning. The teacher immediately telephoned the medical team, then the students were taken to RSUD for further medical treatment.
Based on Health Crisis Center data, there are 27 people who become victims and directly taken to hospitals. Based on the results of medical team analysis, the victims experienced symptoms of nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea caused by food.