Sabtu, 02 September 2017
A fire accident broke out in Plasma Village, Sari Island, Mlambang Ulang Subdistrict, Tanah Laut District. Two people died because this incident. Fires occurred allegedly caused by kerosene candles or lamps. When in this area was under power outage.
Two people who died are live in same house whom married couples and bodies were evacuated to Boedjasin Local Hospital at Pelaihari Tanah Laut.
At the time of the incident, the fire department went directly to the location to extinguish the fire and also evacuate the victim. According to the local village chief said the incident occurred in the early morning around 3.00 am. At the time of the incident, the victim"s house was in a state of burning and two victims were found in a state of lifeless.
Lucky fire quickly extinguished so it did not spread to other residents" homes. Subsequently the incident was handled by the local authorities.