On 26 - 29 Januari 2010 at Yogyakarta, Crisis Center Ministry of Health in collaboration with Health Service Management Center Gajah Mada University and World Health Organization (WHO) arranged Training of Trainer/Facilitator of Hospital Disaster Plan on West Region as the follow up of previous Long Distance ToT for Health Officer Improvement on 116 Hospitals at Disaster Prone Area.
The propose of this training is to make trainer/facilitator with commitment in helping hospitals for Hospital Disaster Plan.
The requirement of the participants are:
- Has joined the previous long distance ToT.
- Coming from 9 regions from Health Offices, hospiotals, University, and Professional.
- Has enough understanding of one of or several Hospital Disaster Plan Modules that has been given at previous ToT.
The participants are coming from :
- Sumatera Utara Region : 8 persons.
- Sumatera Selatan Region : 8 persons.
- DKI Jakarta Region : 8 persons.
The participants will be train on how to teach or become good instructure and to demonstrate how to teach and to train.