19 Villagers of Dukuh Puhcacing, Kori Village, Sawoo District, Ponorogo Regency were poisoned. The incident allegedly occurred after residents eat food at the birthday event on Thursday (7/12/2017) night. As a result of the incident one person died after being treated at Aisiyah Hospital.
The victims experienced symptoms such as Nausea, Vomiting, Severe stomach pain, hot after eating food at the event. Of the victims, 11 were still in hospital.
According to witnesses at the scene, residents who could not attend the event were also given food such as rice, vegetables, chicken meat, eggs, noodles, tofu and bread. A day later, residents who invited the celebration felt nausea and dizziness.
The victim was admitted to the nurse of Bondrang Community Health Center then the victim was referred to Aisyiyah Ponorogo Hospital. But eventually one victim died in the hospital.
Gempa Bumi di SUMBAWA BARAT, NUSA TENGGARA BARAT, 23-06-2018
Kecelakaan Transportasi di TAPANULI UTARA, SUMATERA UTARA, 22-06-2018
Kebakaran di KOTA JAKARTA TIMUR, DKI JAKARTA, 21-06-2018
Angin Puting Beliung di KOTA MALANG, JAWA TIMUR, 20-06-2018
Angin Puting Beliung
Banjir Bandang di BANYUWANGI, JAWA TIMUR, 22-06-2018