Jumat, 06 Oktober 2017
Heavy rain disaster accompanied by heavy winds hit the Karang village, Kumpeh Ulu Subdistrict, Muaro jambi District, October 3, 2017, 3:30 WIB.
Due to the heavy winds there are 8 units of houses damaged so 8 household / 32 people affected. 1 person seriously injured / hospitalized in Muaro Kumpeh Public Health Center.
EFFORTS TO BE DONE
District / City Health Office Efforts:
• Giving health services to Victims in PKM Muaro Kumpeh
• Conducting a Quick Review
• Conducting Monitoring and Coordination with related cross sectors.
Provincial Health Office Efforts:
• Coordinate with DHO Muarojambi
Regional Health Service Efforts:
Ministry of Health Efforts:
• Conduct Monitoring and Reporting
More info contact,
Agency: Muaro Jambi BPBD
Name of Reporter: