Preliminary Information Crisis Center Health to Flash Flood disaster that occurred in 2 sub-districts, namely Maluk, Sekongkang, WEST SUMBAWA, WEST NUSA TENGGARA on 02-04-2017.
• Rain with a heavy intensity of hit the district area from 11.05 until 17.00
• There are 25 head of family in 3th Neighbourhood submerged about 50 cm of water.
• There are 15 head of family in Maluk Oka village submerged about 50-75 cm of water.
• There are 4 units of homes in the village of upper damaged lightly hit by banjir bandang.
• Football fence at Sekongkang village heavily damaged about 3000 meterr
No casualties because this incident.
EFFORTS TO BE DONE
District / City Health Office Efforts:
• Identify the died victim.
• Monitor and coordinate with related sectors.
Effort of Provincial Health Office:
• Coordination with West Sumbawa Regency Health Office
Regional Health Service Efforts:
• Monitoring and reporting
Ministry of Health Efforts:
• Monitoring and reporting.
More info contact,
Agency: BPBD West Sumbawa Regency
Name of Reporter: Drs. H. Hamzah
Kebakaran di KOTA-BARU, KALIMANTAN-SELATAN, 30-10-2020
Banjir di SUKABUMI, JAWA-BARAT, 29-10-2020
Banjir di BANYUMAS, JAWA-TENGAH, 28-10-2020
Banjir di TOLI-TOLI, SULAWESI-TENGAH, 29-10-2020
Angin-Puting-Beliung di BELU, NUSA-TENGGARA-TIMUR, 28-10-2020
Angin Puting Beliung